giving to the School of Theatre, Dance, and Performance Studies
Students in the School of Theatre, Dance, and Performance Studies have the profound advantage of learning in a world-class facility, engaging with faculty and artists who are transforming the way we think, accessing information from a high-quality performing arts library, and participating in cross-disciplinary collaborations. Scholarships enable our academically and artistically talented students to devote time to their studies, take advantage of unparalleled growth opportunities, while fostering excellence in their field. Thoughtful support from alumni, parents and friends helps ensure that the School has significant financial aid to be more competitive with the top programs in the country—and to offer opportunities that transform students' lives.
Please consider the following specific scholarships that are available:
- Dorothy Madden Dance Scholarship
- Meriam Rosen Scholarship for Excellence in Dance
- Robert H. Smith Endowed Dance Scholarship
- Department of Dance Student Financial Assistance Fund
- Theatre Patrons Fund
- Theatre Scholarship Fund
- Mulitz/Guldelsky Family Scholarship in Theatre
- Terry Margulis Dunlop Memorial Drama Scholarship
- Dean and Mrs. Manning Scholarship Fund
Or call the Development Office at 301.405.5550.