TDPS students awarded Dean's Scholars Awards
November 17, 2016 School of Theatre, Dance, and Performance Studies
Congratulations to TDPS undergraduate students who won Dean's Scholars Awards this year!
Congratulations to TDPS undergraduate students who won Dean's Scholars Awards this year! The award ceremony took place on Tuesday, November 15th and was hosted by Dean Bonnie Thornton Dill of the UMD College of Arts & Humanities. We are proud of the large number of TDPS students who represented our School with their outstanding achievements and academic excellence.
- Molly Boyle (Theatre) and Evangelina Hakes (Theatre) - ARHU Freshmen Scholar
- Nicole Lust (Dance and Theatre) - Arundel Mills Scholarship
- Trayonna Hutchins (Theatre) - Dean’s Freshman Scholarship
- Nicole Lust (Dance and Theatre), Gabriella DiGiuseppe (Dance), and Maria Viera (Theatre) - Stringer Foundation Performing Arts Scholarship
- Gabriella DiGiuseppe (Dance) - Douglas and Holly Jacobs Memorial Scholarship
- Moyenda Kulemeka (Theatre) - Senior Scholar